Latest Spilsby News
Angry residents at Burgh le Marsh have spoken out over 'phenomenal' noise levels coming from a newly re-surfaced road near the village.
Campaigners have launched a petition in response to the work on the A158 bypass, registering with Lincolnshire County Council that they are now suffering increased noise levels as traffic passes over the surface.
Source: Skegness Standard
The A16 Ulceby Cross roundabout will be closed for six nights for resurfacing, starting Monday.The work will be carried out from 7pm to 7am for six nights, ending Sunday, 26 October. During this time the A16 will remain open under a convoy system, but the junction of the A1028 and the A1104 at Ulceby Cross will be closed.Traffic for the A1028 will be diverted via the A158 and the A16 ...
A Spilsby man was more than double the alcohol limit when he drove into the back of a tractor and trailer.
Brian Greenfield, 39, of Hundleby Road, admitted driving with excess alcohol on the A16 Partney Road at Spilsby, when he appeared at Skegness Magistrates' Court.
Source: East Lindsey Target
A 69-year-old Spilsby woman has been airlifted to hospital after a crash on the A157 at Withern, near Alford.
The crash happened at around 1.45pm and involved a lorry and a Citroen.
The woman, from Spilsby, was taken to Hull Royal Infirmary with internal injuries.
The lorry driver, a man from Scotland, has been treated for less serious injuries.
People at risk of developing complications from catching flu are being encouraged to get their vaccination early this autumn.
If you're generally healthy catching flu is unpleasant and can put a halt to your day-to-day activities, but usually you'll recover within a week.
- Appeal For Witnesses After 14 Year Old Hit By Car
- Post office gears up for rural customers
- Dinosaur Madness At Spilsby Primary School
- Lincolnshire is the area of UK which relies on technology the least
- Spilsby man damaged tyre for a dare
- Police Investigate Arson Attack
- Council Opens Further Library Consultation
- Pirouette's joy as Spilsby dance pupils dance to perfect passes
- All things apple at Gunby Hall
- Leisure and cultural services in East Lindsey look set to be transferred to a Trust
- Police officers attend less than half of calls in Lincolnshire
- Make a clean sweep for safety
- Seventy years on and Tong still going strong in Spilsby
- One of Sir John Franklin's missing ships is found in the Canadian Arctic
- East Kirkby museum enjoys Lancasters flypast over Just Jane
- Police Appeal For Information After Burglary
- Plans for 374 new homes comes under fire
- Lancaster Bomber event to be rearranged at heritage centre
- Drink-driver flipped car
- Skegness Man Seriously Injured After Vehicle Leaves Road
- Impressive success stories at King Edward VI Academy
- White goods top fly-tipping table
- King Edward VI Academy celebrates outstanding success
- Spilsby couple wins Firestone American motorsport adventure
- Town Council announce monthly surgery
For more news articles, please view the Spilsby news archive.