Latest Spilsby News
Resurfacing is planned on the A16 at East Keal and junction with A155 at West Keal.The A155 at West Keal will be closed for two nights for resurfacing work starting tomorrow, Friday 24 October.The work will be carried out from 7pm to 7am, ending on Sunday, 26 October. The A155 will be closed and traffic will be diverted via A153, A158 and...
A man has been charged in connection with a robbery in Spilsby.
Dean Andrew Millington (35), of High Street, Spilsby, has been charged with a robbery that occurred at an address in Post Office Lane in the town on 17th October.
Deliberate damage has been caused to a bench on Boston Road in Spilsby.
On Monday 20 October 2014 a wooden bench close to the Boston Road car park - opposite the Nisa Shop - was deliberately damaged. All the joints had been pulled apart and the legs had also been removed out of their concrete housing. The legs were attached to metal 'T' pieces, which were secured into concr...
Police are warning people who use heating oil to remain extra vigilant, especially in rural areas, after a recent number of thefts.
Over the last week four incidents of theft in Brant Broughton and Bassingham have been reported to police. As the weather is turning cooler and people are having their tanks filled for colder temperatures officers have asked people to be on the lookout for any...
A Stickney school will be closed for a second day because of continued industrial action by teachers.
The William Lovell Church of England Academy has been disrupted by action from members of NASUWT.
Source: Lincolnshire Echo
- Complaints over noisy road
- Resurfacing planned for A16 Ulceby Cross roundabout
- Over-limit Spilsby Driver Crashed Into Tractor And Trailer
- Spilsby Woman Airlifted After A157 Crash
- Residents encouraged to get their flu jab early this autumn
- Appeal For Witnesses After 14 Year Old Hit By Car
- Post office gears up for rural customers
- Dinosaur Madness At Spilsby Primary School
- Lincolnshire is the area of UK which relies on technology the least
- Spilsby man damaged tyre for a dare
- Police Investigate Arson Attack
- Council Opens Further Library Consultation
- Pirouette's joy as Spilsby dance pupils dance to perfect passes
- All things apple at Gunby Hall
- Leisure and cultural services in East Lindsey look set to be transferred to a Trust
- Police officers attend less than half of calls in Lincolnshire
- Make a clean sweep for safety
- Seventy years on and Tong still going strong in Spilsby
- One of Sir John Franklin's missing ships is found in the Canadian Arctic
- East Kirkby museum enjoys Lancasters flypast over Just Jane
- Police Appeal For Information After Burglary
- Plans for 374 new homes comes under fire
- Lancaster Bomber event to be rearranged at heritage centre
- Drink-driver flipped car
- Skegness Man Seriously Injured After Vehicle Leaves Road
For more news articles, please view the Spilsby news archive.