Latest Spilsby News
A charitable trust has been appointed to run leisure and cultural services provided by East Lindsey District Council from 2015.
The council accepted a business plan from Magna Vitae to manage the services from January.
Parents with children starting reception at primary or junior school in September 2015 can apply for places from Monday, 17 November.
Information packs area available from primary schools from Monday and parents need to apply online by the deadline of 15 January 2015 - go to www.lincolnshire.gov.uk/schooladmissions.
A Spilsby man has admitted a charge of robbery when he appeared before Lincoln Crown Court on Monday.
Dean Millington, 35, of High Street, Spilsby, pleaded guilty at Lincoln Crown Court on November 3 to robbing Bridget Lloyd of a handbag and contents on October 17.
Anglian Water have informed customers in the Spilsby area of urgent water main work tonight (3 November into 4 November) between 12 am and 3 am.
Water supplies to some properties in the area are likely to be affected.
Large vehicle drivers are ignoring official diversion routes and causing traffic chaos in Old Bolingbroke - a village not normally associated with traffic jams.
The A16, which is shut for the next few days, has official diversions posted via Horncastle but some lorry drivers are choosing to ignore them and instead travel down the single track roads between Mavis Enderby and the A155 - through the sleep...
- Compensation payouts for pothole damage in Lincolnshire on the up
- Resurfacing planned in East and West Keal
- Spilsby Man Charged With Robbery
- Deliberate Damage Caused To Bench
- Warning Following Heating Oil Thefts
- Stickney school closed to some pupils for a second day due to strike action by teachers
- Complaints over noisy road
- Resurfacing planned for A16 Ulceby Cross roundabout
- Over-limit Spilsby Driver Crashed Into Tractor And Trailer
- Spilsby Woman Airlifted After A157 Crash
- Residents encouraged to get their flu jab early this autumn
- Appeal For Witnesses After 14 Year Old Hit By Car
- Post office gears up for rural customers
- Dinosaur Madness At Spilsby Primary School
- Lincolnshire is the area of UK which relies on technology the least
- Spilsby man damaged tyre for a dare
- Police Investigate Arson Attack
- Council Opens Further Library Consultation
- Pirouette's joy as Spilsby dance pupils dance to perfect passes
- All things apple at Gunby Hall
- Leisure and cultural services in East Lindsey look set to be transferred to a Trust
- Police officers attend less than half of calls in Lincolnshire
- Make a clean sweep for safety
- Seventy years on and Tong still going strong in Spilsby
- One of Sir John Franklin's missing ships is found in the Canadian Arctic
For more news articles, please view the Spilsby news archive.