Latest Spilsby News
A 19 year-old local man from Skegness is seriously injured after the Land Rover he was in left the road and ended up in a field.
Emergency services were called to Ashby Road shortly before 8pm on Thursday 21 August, where a blue Landrover Defender had left the road, ending up on its roof in a field.
King Edward VI Academy students were celebrating after opening their highly anticipated GCSE results.
The academy, who has seen some impressive improvement in results in recent years, is praising the hard work and dedication of their students after seeing some impressive individual success stories.
Source: East Lindsey Target
A list of items most frequently fly-tipped in East Lindsey have been revealed by district council as part of its anti-littering campaign.
Electrical white goods are flytipped most often, followed by furniture and children's toys. Next up is tyres and builders' rubble.
Source: Skegness Standard
Students at King Edward VI Academy are celebrating outstanding results in business, sport and finance.All students achieved top grades in business studies with Chloe Beckford, Chloe Frost and Stephan Witherow attaining three A* grades.All students achieved A-Level finance with a similarly high success rate in sport.The results are a culmination of hard work, staff and pare...
A local couple have won a dream motor sport adventure worth £10,000 in a national competition organised by Firestone.
Peter and Mary Mackinder bought a set of Firestones at their local Bush Tyres garage and entered the competition online with the encouragement of service manager Kevin Sands. 66 year-old Peter is a motorsport fanatic and has three classic cars of his own: "It really was a dream co...
- Town Council announce monthly surgery
- Accident Closes B1195 in Great Steeping
- Future of Spilsby beauty spot hangs in the balance
- Met Office issues yellow warning for heatwave conditions
- Save Lincolnshire Libraries wins judicial review over plans for community run hubs
- Are you paying too much for your broadband?
- Council joins forces to bring a First World War Centenary Project to the District
- HSBC bank in Spilsby set to close
- Spilsby Show Marks 40!
- SO Festival Lights Up Spilsby
- SO Festival Set To Transform Spilsby
- Spanish lorry driver admits causing death of Boston man
- New Neighbourhood Sergeant for area
- Storm UK Present Fight Night In Spilsby
- Councillor to contest Grimsby election seat
- Lincolnshire Aviation Heritage Centre is top flight attraction
- Swing with big band and bomber
- Are You A Coupland?
- Mayoral team look to ‘move with times’
- SO Festival Coming To Spilsby
- Man Arrested for Motoring Offences
- Linkage Community Trust jobs cuts threat
- Spilsby gearing up for annual bike night
- Shed Burglary Reported In Hundleby
- Students Receive Olympian Masterclass
For more news articles, please view the Spilsby news archive.