Latest Spilsby News
'Friends of The Sessions House' a group of more than 20 people from across the region has been formed by audience members, local artists and volunteers involved with Spilsby Theatre to help support a bid to save one of Lincolnshire's most unique venues.
Spilsby Theatre's owners, The Dandelion Trust, wrote in their last annual statement "Sadly since the death of Gillian Kean in August 2013, and the...
Lincolnshire Fire and Rescue is reminding residents to give their smoke alarms a spring clean and check that it works as the clocks go forward, on 29 March.
Last year over 200 people died in fires in the home and national statistics show people are at least four times more likely to die if there's no working smoke alarm.
Gunby Hall and gardens will open tomorrow (Saturday 21 March 2015) after resolving problems with their car park.
The Hall, near Spilsby, was due to open in February but on-going issues with the car park caused by the weather delayed the opening to visitors. However the weeks ahead are promising some exciting events and open days.
Urgent action needs to be taken to deal with 'horrendous' parking problems in Spilsby according to the town's mayor.
Councillor Peter Grant is blaming the problem, in part, on the introduction of charging at the town's Boston Road car park.
Source: Skegness Standard
Police say they have exhausted all their lines of inquiry into a reported assault on a woman who was visiting a grave in Spilsby.
Lincolnshire Police confirmed a report of an assault at Boston Road Cemetery had been fully investigated.
Source: East Lindsey Target
- Deadline Looming For Prospective Councillors
- Police Appeal For Information After Two Incidents In Spilsby
- Plans Discussed For Up To 500 New Homes In Spilsby
- Government probes council's library service
- Driver dies in ditch crash
- Scouts prepared to replace old windows
- East Lindsey District Council sets council tax budget for 2015/16
- Five-A-Side Pitch Damaged
- Lincolnshire's county councillors vote for allowance rise
- Woman Assaulted In Spilsby Graveyard
- Long serving councillors resign
- Lincolnshire's Police Interceptors return to launch series eight
- Spilsby Town Council puts up precept
- Spilsby Library Future In Doubt Again After Council Decision
- Church awarded £75k for urgent repairs
- Police Issue Warning About Fake Messages
- Dog fouling being tackled with patrols
- Police Appeal After Childrens Christmas Artwork Stolen
- Sign up now for Green Waste collections
- Fears raised Spilsby Library could be facing its final chapter
- Lincolnshire Police funding cut by £3million
- Spilsby Man Arrested After Fatal Collision
- Local Rower Benefits From Trust Scholarship
- Don't let fire ruin the festivities this Christmas
- East Lindsey residents told to keep their eyes out for criminals
For more news articles, please view the Spilsby news archive.